Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ending Big Brother and Other Shows, But...


I work a full time job and blog Young and the Restless as well as blogging from my Thoughts From The Underground site.  I am looking to expanding my TFTU site so I am going to end blogging Big Brother and other shows until Mob Wives starts up again this fall.




Big Brother is on three times a week, two of them being Wednesday and Thursday and the last thing I wan to do is blog two shows in one night.  But I am thinking of writing posts about my feelings/opinions of somethings from the show.

I choose Y & R over Big Brother because Y & R is on every day and has been on every day for over 35 years.  I think I pretty much have a guaranteed job there on blogging the show.  Big Brother will be over in September and that will be the end of that until next July, in which I hope I am a constant.






Why Mob Wives?  Well, Mob Wives was my biggest draw to this site and still is.




As for my other blog Thoughts From The Underground, I want to start adding my thoughts and experiences with technology be it equipment or sites, as well as my thoughts, opinions and experiences on things around me.  I know a blog should focus on one thing, but I like my blogs to have a variety of things so more people are drawn to it. It is like a TV channel only having one theme in its shows.  After a while, people will begin to get bored, and thus, move to another channel.




Suds In The Bucket - Young and the Restless recaps sprinkled with sarcastic remarks by yours truly - daily.

5YSE4KYWC3UA

1 comment:

  1. The continuance of your Y&R blogs make me very happy. I think it's a good choice, but I am a bit prejudice because I love Y&R so much.

    ReplyDelete