Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Jersey Housewives - This one is a mess!!!!!!!!!!



OK.  I watched the show last night and there's a lot to say and I will have to do it when I get home this evening.  But let me start out by saying this show started out with a huge fight - verbally then physically - at an after party for a baby's christening. And the fight started when Teresa went to congratulate her brother and his wife on the christening. 

This season brings two of Teresa's relatives.  Her sister-in-law (who I can't stand nor sit) and her cousin.  Apparently Theresa and her brother (Joe) do not speak to each and there's great fiction in the family because of it and other things.  The brother blames Teresa's husband for the conflict that's going on.

As mentioned, it was a mess.  So be prepared.  I will do the best I can to describe the incident at the dinner, but it won't easy.  I might have to find a video and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment