Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Jersey Housewives - Ought to be called The Teresa Show


I seriously had plan on blogging New Jersey Housewives but had a hard time getting started due to the first episode being a hot mess. I tried watching the first episode again, right before the second and begin blogging, but got lost in translation (insert laughter). Then the second episode came and it was boring and all about Teresa Giudice and her brother Joey and his wife Melissa and how Teresa and her brother don't talk and such. And now Teresa's cousin Kathy is the mix and its just dumb and boring. I don't care for her brother who is a pig and has the 1920's mentality when it comes to women and his wife Melissa follows it to a T. He believes that a woman's place is in the kitchen and the bedroom. She tries to come off as this touch Italian female (she looks like she's from India to me **shrugs shoulders**) but yet she follows this male chavanistic attitude her husband has.

Last week's episode was worse and more boring and just keeps getting boring as the days progress. Jaqueline has nothing going on in her life either and Caroline's family is calm as well. Nothing exciting going on. Perhap they should have left Danielle in the show to give it some meat and potatoes.

There's no drama for your mama this season and they can cancel the show right now - I mean this instant if they'd like. I would not miss it.



The main thing that's going on is Teresa is still promoting her cook book Skinny Italian (like I just did) and another one she's working on about food as well. Skinny Italina - That title kills me.


Blog this show this season will really be a waste of my time. Ill wait for Big Brother (9 July 2011) and other shows.



Until next time:
"When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving." Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment