Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mob Wives - I'll have a Knuckle Sandwich my Finale please and hold the onions - Thank you


Well, tonight is the Finale of Mob Wives and a part of me is glad and a part of me is sad.  The sad part is I don't like anything to end that I'm enjoying.  The glad part of me is, the show was a bit boring for a few episodes, but that's just the way things go.

I really enjoyed blogging this show and enjoyed watching my readership go up each day.  This blog broke the 2K mark in about a months time and because of that it kept me writing and thinking of more things to write.  I will be blogging as the show is rolling and afterwards I will post a thank you note.

I began blogging about Y & R and my readership is slowly but surely creeping up there as well.  I have one reader stated that because of my blog, she is going to begin watching the show.  Right there, makes me want to blog more on the show.

Back to Mob Wives.

A co-worker told me about the show and I was on it like white on rice and I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode.  I liked how they had the women pose like this when introducing them.  See my first blog on the show.



When they showed one of the women or all of the women going somewhere they would take pictures of them as if they are on surveillance.  A friend of mine pointed that out to me.  I wasn't thinking - duh on me.  Moving on.

There will be a Season 2, and therefore, more blogging from me.  But in the mean time, head over to the following pages:

Thoughts From The Underground - Personal Thoughts about Anything

Suds In The Bucket - Y and R recap with a possibility of adding Bold and the Beautiful

Words Without Sound - Mob Wives, Tatum/Ryan O'Neil's show, Big Brother recaps/reviews and my 2 cents.

Until tonight kids:
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment