Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

A Very Mob Wives Thank You!



I thoroughly enjoyed blogging Mob Wives as well as watching the show.  And to all of you that read my blog, I thank you very much.  For those of you that became followers, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I began blogging back in 2008 and my first show was Denise Richard's "reality" show and I got a lot of hits from it.  Then I did Pam Anderson's show.  I stopped blogging because I couldn't find anything to blog - although the world and the world of TV offers a lot.

I decided to pick up blogging again with this show and glad I did.  Because of my blogging it made me a better writer.   And although I lagged sometimes, and didn't get my blog posted in a timely manner (two days at the most), I still posted because I had people ask.  I realized my responsibility is to my readers and my followers.  It wasn't until the final episode that I actually did it right, in that, I blogged and posted the same night as the show.

Blogging a show is hard for me because I work a full time job in which I am positioned in front of computer eight hours a day.  I love my job, don't get me wrong.  But when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer for another hour to hour and a half - so I don't.  Instead, I sit in front of my iPad and blog from there via an app called Blogpress <--Click on link to learn more.  I think saved it online and edited it from my desktop or laptop.

I took great pleasure in my work and felt a sense of relief when completed, until Saturday night rolled around and I realized I had to blog, yet again.  And yet again, once completed, I smiled at my work and waited for the readers to arrive and arrive they did.

I have moved on to blogging Young and the Restless.

Big Brother will be starting soon, and I will blog that as well.

I have learned two things while doing this project:


  1.  Blogging must be done the night of the show
  2.  Blogging is a job and I must treat it as such.


I have learned to take my blogging much more seriously, like I do my day job.  My reward is not in payment, when I have completed a blog, but as mentioned, in the readership and the followers.

So again, I big MOB WIVES thank you to my readers and followers.

Although Mob Wives has ended for right now, I will be adding new shows here.  I might do Tatum/Ryan O'Neil's show.

If you have a show you would like for me to blog, please let me know.

//Signed//
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment